LDG AT-7000 ACCORDATORE D’ ANTENNA AUTOMATICO
Description: The AT-7000 is the ideal tuner for your shiny new IC-7000. First, it matches up to 10:1 SWR (3:1 on 6 meters), so just about anything you can feed with coax is good to go.
The AT-7000 is just 6.5″ long, 6.5″ deep and 1.5″ tall. It weighs only 1.5 pounds, and gets its DC power directly from the radio; no separate power supply needed. The AT-7000 works with any Icom radio that supports AH-3 or AH-4 Icom antennas. This currently includes the IC-7000, IC-706MkIIG, IC-703Plus, IC-718, IC-746 and IC-756ProIII.
• 0.1 to 125 watts SSB and CW peak power, 100 watts digital
• 2,000 memories for instantaneous frequency or band changing
• Tuning time: 0.5 to 6 seconds full tune, < 0.1 second memory tune
• Built in frequency counter for memory operation
• Frequency coverage: 1.8 to 54.0 MHz.
• Tunes 4 to 800 ohm loads (16 to 150 ohms on 6M), 16 to 3200 ohms with
optional 4:1 Balun (LDG RBA-4:1)
• For Dipoles, Verticals, Vs, Beams or and Coax Fed Antenna
• Optional external Balun allows tuning of random length, long wire or ladder line
• Dedicated interface to the IC-7000 transceiver (and some other Icom radios)
• Power requirements: 11 to 16 volts DC at 250 mA max during tuning, < 8mA
idle, provided by the Icom transceiver
• Enclosure: 6.5 x 6.5 x 1.5 inches
• Weight: 1.5 pounds